Survey, Benchmark & Roadmap
Our Technology Audit helps schools maximise the value of IT systems, assets & investments during their lifecycle.
The vision and values of your school or college sets the bar and expectations of parents and pupils alike.
In today’s technology-driven world, it is imperative your school’s IT infrastructure is robust and optimised to deliver on your vision and promises. Creating an outstanding and safe education experience for your pupils and staff, underpinned with the right IT infrastructure and processes, is essential for effective learning.
However, in many schools, IT is likely to have evolved over a number of years in an ad-hoc manner, often raising questions such as:
- What are the challenges and costs of your school’s IT infrastructure?
- Do you fully understand the installed software and how it is being utilised?
- Is it safe for pupils engaged in online learning?
- How could your IT infrastructure be evolved to better support teaching methods?
- Does your IT infrastructure support core administrative functions, in addition to classroom teaching?
- Are you realising the maximum value and benefit from your investments?